Was visiting K8 the Gr8 (who I think I’ll add to my blogroll) and spotted this meme. Thought I’d figure out how to put a search bar on my blog, and pull up some old posts. Because I haven’t learned anything else new today.
Search bar added. Wow, that was easy.
This is how it goes:
Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given here
- family: The Huh? Reunion in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- friend: Still Doing ‘Michael Things.’ God love him!
- yourself: Eight Things. Don’t know if I should meme within a meme, but I think that’s the only post I have where I get so specific.
- your love: Pretty Shitty Vacation. This story says an awful lot about my Hubby.
- anything you like: Politically Correct silliness – a growing concern of mine.
Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
Maybe I’ll tag someone later, but just now, I gotta go…